1. In the electronic banking system
You can pay for the goods using the following payment services:
Swedbank, SEB Bank, Luminor Bank, Danske Bank, Šiaulių Bankas, Medicino Bank, Citadele Bank
After selecting the bank whose services you use, you will be redirected to the bank's website. Log in as usual - the system will have already formed a payment for your goods.
2. By prior order
You can pay for the goods by bank transfer in advance by transferring the amount for the goods to the following bank account:
• gavėjo pavadinimas – UAB „Gabsta“,įmonės kodas: 305757505
• gavėjo sąskaita – LT837044090101839630
• gavėjo bankas – AB „SEB bakas“ , kodas 70440
• purpose of payment - baltrexshop.lt order no. XXXXX.
When making a pre-order, be sure to indicate the order number when making a payment.
3. Paysera system
Payments can be made through the Paysera payment system, to which the Buyer will be directed automatically after placing an order and clicking the "Pay" link.